Thursday, October 12, 2006

Acute HyperTAGosemia!


Yalo peps! Hope u guys are having a good week. I have been running around with classes and almost 6 hours of lab everyday. Gettin me really tired. Yesterday, i was in the lab from 11am until 8.30pm, with a break of 2 hours - to meet my mentor and to have tea! OMG, i got so restless at the end of the day. I couldnt wait to shove away my shoes and pull my legs outta the socks!!! But anyways, i thoroughly enjoyed working! So no regrets :)

With regards to my prev tag post, i was wondering, if there is something really weird about me. And lo, i did manage to squeeze these outta my drained brain. Here are a few more -

<1> I have the habit of combing my hair, washing my hands and face before going to bed every night. Its like i am dressing up to get into my world of trance.

<2> Of late, i have developed this obsession for tea that, i cant manage to get to bed in the night without having a glass of tea! (all these days i have been thinking that tea makes u brisk!!)

<3> However f***ing hot the climate be, my shower will always be with warm water. My dad comes out sweating if he gets into the bathroom after i have had my shower!!!

<4> When i get angry or frustrated (which happens very rarely nowadays), i need to push down stuff. Like, at home, i used to push down all the vessels from the kitchen or scatter the newpaper on the floor! But mom had to clean up the place!

Hehe :) So, that's also another side of me!!! And here are the other 2 tags...

Tagged by Krithika -

1)Are you happy/satisfied with your blog with it's content and look?
Absolutely! I love it! Anyways, if i wanted a change, i mite prefer a pink template with flowers and butterflies and lakes and chocolates and icecreams!!

2) Does your family know about your blog?
Yeah, they do! My dad even posted an anony comment in my post about singlish!

3) Do you feel embarrassed to let your friends know about your blog or you just consider it as a private thing?
Not at all - i am happy to share my thoughts with them. If i thot my posts were so private that even my friends are not allowed to read them, i wouldnt be blogging in a public portal like this.

4) Did blogs cause positive changes in your thoughts?
Of course! Loads! Tons!

5) Do you only open the blogs of those who comment on your blog or you love to go and discover more by yourself?
Usually, i stick to my blogrolled list. Occasionally, when i am bored, i visit new blogs.

6) Did you try to imagine your fellow bloggers and give them real pictures?
Nopes! Its a virtual world for me. I feel, relate and see though their words and thoughts. But one day, i hope to meet them eye-to-eye.

7) Admit. Do you think there is a real benefit for blogging?
For me - YES! It is all in the individual's attitude.

8) Do you think that bloggers society is isolated from real world or interacts with events?
What does the question mean? What events? I believe that i am currently living in two worlds - the real and the virtual. While blogging, i bring my real world into the virtual. Dats it!

9) Does criticism annoy you or do you feel it's a normal thing?
I dunt mind being criticised. But, sometimes, i jus dunt care about it. I am what i am and people are what they are! If every one of us thought the same way, there is no variety in life. No spice.

10) Do you fear of some political blogs and avoid them?
I dont fear them. I avoid them for sure! I hate politics.

11) Did you get shocked by the arrest of some bloggers?
This in itself is a shocking news to me.

12) Did you think about what will happen to your blog after you die?
Nopes! I dont want to think about it. Even if i were to think, all that comes to my mind is this - after i die, somebody mite come down to my blog, read my post, comment and wait for me to reply. When they find my space idle for more than a week, they mite even ping me and say "Update plz!" :P

13) What do you like to hear? What's the song you like to put its link in your blog?
Kadhal Sadugudu from Alaipayuthe - my all time favourite!

14) Five bloggers to be the next "victims"?
Will let know later in comment section!

Tagged by Has to be me -

3 Smells I love:
> the aroma of mom's food
> jhonson's baby powder, soap
> intoxicating smell of the earth when it begins to rain

3 Smells I hate:
> smell of anything non-veggie being cooked, esp. fish and chicken
> durian
> sweaty bad body odour

3 Jobs that I have had in my life:
> class leader
> cupboard leader
> math n science secretary

3 Movies that I could watch over and over:
> My Girl
> Devdas
> Alaipayuthe

3 Fond memories:
> When i got admission into NUS
> When my parents proudly posed for a pic with me when i got the award for best out going student from class 12
> When my neice Aditi was born

3 Jobs I would love to have:
> Work as research assistant in a stem cell lab
> Teacher for primary and seconday skol kids
> Being a mother (i know it aint a job, its goin to be fun and quite tricky!)

3 Things I like to do:
> To listen to good music and sing along
> Sit by the beachside, watch the waves, hear them talk to me and enjoy the fresh air.
> Freak out with my family

3 Of my favorite foods:
> Mom's rasam rice
> Dad's vethakozhambu
> Of course, pav bhaaji, masala tea, butterscotch icecream and ferero rocher chocolates!

3 Places I would like to be right now:
> My home in Chennai
> On top of the icecapped Alps
> Stem cell lab!
(*btw, can i be in 3 places at the same time???*)

3 Things that make me cry:
> When i feel desperate to talk or see someone
> When i work hard and it doesnt give me the deserved result
> When i feel homesick

Ahhhhhhhhhhh!! That ends it. I am now cured of my acute hyperTAGosemia!!! Since i am in a super cool mood, i aint taggin anyone. However, watch out! I mite come down to ur blog and tag you!!! :P So peps.. take care. have fun and enjoy your weekend!!! :) tataaaaaaaaaaaaa... and huggggggggzzzzzzzzzzz!!! :)

37 comments:

Anonymous said...

me first!!!!

golmaalgopal said...

ha ha....since anony doesn't show up...i shall be declared phashtu officially.... :))

seri poi padichittu commentaren...

golmaalgopal said...

//14) Five bloggers to be the next "victims"?
Will let know later in comment section!// ennadhu!!!!

aahaa....avasara pattuteno...well i know u're a sweet little gal who likes to think very very VERY different...so u'd not tag the first five who comments right...which is pretty much wat average people do???

cha idhukku dhaan verum attendance kudukkakoodadhu...anony, range ba...

golmaalgopal said...

BTW d tag was cool... ;) wen u come v'll have a tea party... :))

Ganesh Ranganathan said...

wow, you on drugs or something- speed??

Three tags in one, never seen that happen in the blogosphere before....

Anonymous said...

Aha !
Its the tag season ! Neat !

Unknown said...

When i get angry or frustrated (which happens very rarely nowadays), i need to push down stuff. Like, at home, i used to push down all the vessels from the kitchen or scatter the newpaper on the floor!

Adra adra..... paavam unna kattika poravan! :D

intoxicating smell of the earth when it begins to rain


That everybody likes, Preethi!

3 Of my favorite foods:
> Mom's rasam rice
> Dad's vethakozhambu


Appadi podu, unga Dad-ah kooda samaika solveengala? :o


Since I commented in the TOP 10, You have buy ME 3 Butterscotch icecreams!

golmaalgopal said...

ada inga paarda..bsk top ten la vandhathukku 3 BS kekkudhaa...hmmm

Krithika said...

so cute!!:)super cool title 8)
and dressing up before bed..same pinch!..and wat best out going student???aaahahaa..super scene 8)
and u also like the smell of cracker smoke la?

KK said...

Tagosemia'nu parthathum yetho puthu type semia'vo ninaichu padichu yemaanthuten.. so yenakku oru plate semia upma parcel :)
Same pinch for 3rd weird habit :)
Sudu thanni illayenil kuliyalum illai :)
//When i get angry or frustrated (which happens very rarely nowadays), i need to push down stuff.//
Paavam unga purushana vara poravaru...(Karthik naan ninaichatha neenga solliteenga, yen kadamaiku naanum solliten:)) Veetala pathrama paraka poguthu... Marakama unga kalyanathukku unga purushanukku oru helmet vaangi kodukanum... :)
pink blog? vendam...azhuthuduven....(Vadivel style) oh no Has to be me itha padicha yenna othaika poranga :)
//Yeah, they do! My dad even posted an anony comment in my post about singlish!//
Aiyo! itha munnadiye sollaliye... Uncle naan illa uncle...*having one paavam face* :)

Priya said...

Pritz:

K, ungala ipdi vambupanrarey. Super tag and u did 3 altogether . Hats off to u girl...

Syam said...

////ry rarely nowadays), i need to push down stuff. Like, at home, i used to push down all the vessels from the kitchen or scatter the newpaper on the floor//

ithuku thaan tamil cinema athigama paarka koodathu...this is called as heroine effect :-)

Syam said...

//Nopes! Its a virtual world for me. I feel, relate and see though their words and thoughts. But one day, i hope to meet them eye-to-eye//

am with you in this point :-)

Syam said...

//Dad's vethakozhambu///


super dad pola...cooking athilum vethakozhambu panna theriuma...am also missing my dad's chicken biriyani :-)

Syam said...

//Dad's vethakozhambu///


super dad pola...cooking athilum vethakozhambu panna theriuma...am also missing my dad's chicken biriyani :-)

Anonymous said...

wow! u coompleted all tags in one post.. now we know a LOT more abt yo pri girl! lol. was fun reading.. :)

prithz said...

@ anonymous:

Appppppaaaaaaaaaa!!! Thirupiya??? y u posting as anony??? post as appa no... seri... since u posted first comment, i will get u something from s'pore n u make for me vethakozhambu.. okiva??? :D

@ golmaalgopal:

Haha!!! >>anony, range ba<< - indha anony, vera yaarum illa, yeannoda appa dhan!!! worsthu!!

i am waiting for him to start a blog, illati avara dhan first tag pannirpen!! :P

Tea party ahhhhhhhh??? yeanga? Yeappo? Yeappadi???

And hey, u can do the last tag if u have time.. its a cute one to get to know u better.. wat say?

@ ganesh ranganathan:

Haha!!!nopes! too much pressure fom university na.. so all pouring out here!! :D ganesh, how abt u doin the last tag?

@ ramya:

Ikjactly!! ramya, y dutn u take the last tag di? its a cute n small one...

@ karthik b.s.:

Haha!!! Kindala poochu illa???!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

Hey, when i was in primary skol, n my amma was sick, appa used to cook. dats all! appa cook pannunum nu torture panna matom!! :P

seri, butterscotch icecream irukatum, 1st 10 kulla commetn pannadhukku, u have to take up the last tag!!! (*hahahaha - villain laf*) mmmmaaaaaatikinaayaaa!!!

2 krithika:

Thnx krithi!!! :)

u too dress up before sleepin han??? my mom wud scold me when ever i do that!! when i wake up also scoldings, when i go to bed also scoldings!! :P

yeah, to some extent i like the smell of crakers!! :P

@ kk:

Haha!! neenga sappadrathiliye irungappa!!! inga semia upma ku naan yeanga poven?? The best i can give u is maggi or mee goreng!! adhu okiva??? :P

hot water illena, no showerin ah??? worshtu.. naan nadiginde, will take bath in cold water.. cantbe wothout showering!! dirty kk!! cha cha!!

helmet ah???? worsthu!!! indha nakkal ku onnum korachal illa!

pink template is such a girl thing! u will not be able to appreciate its beauty.. but u can eat pink strawberry icecream no kk!! :P

uncle eh dhan.. he talks a lots abt ur nakkal!! :P

@ priya:

Haha!! Yeah, i know!! too much vambu for him.. anyways, its fun!!

@ syam:

Ahaaaaaa!!! syam brether, nan tamil padam kadaisiya,pathathu, july maasathula!!! i dunt watch many movies pa!! so idhu ellam, naane kudukara eppectu dhan!!

Appa vethakozhambu ultimate!! adhuvum, avar kaiyyaala, thair saadam pesanju, adhula kallu uppu pootu, vethakozhambu oothi kudupaaru paarunga... yeappaaa!! amrutham.. i am missing all that now!! (*amma idha padichaangana tension aiduvaanga!!! paavam appa!!*)

and yeah, blog point la, u the agrees wid me... glad!! :D

@ s0ulasylum:

Haha!! yeah!! so..wats up girl??? u doin good???how r exams comin up???

brute said...

nice tags :)

KK said...

//mee goreng!!//
neenga koranga??? Spelling'a maathi adichalum naanga kandu pidichuduvom...English'la err... tamlish'la avaluv strong :)

Prasanna Parameswaran said...

nalla padhivu preethi.
//intoxicating smell of the earth when it begins to rain
enakkum idhu romba pidikkum

naan inimel unga blogla thamizhla dhaan comment podaporen u can learn reading tamil fast this way okva???

Keshi said...

cute answers Prithz :)

I have a shower and comb my hair too b4 I hit the bed.


**smell of anything non-veggie being cooked, esp. fish and chicken

awwww ok that means u'll never come to my kitchen :(


Keshi.

prithz said...

@ brute:

:) thnku!

@ kk:

Ungalooda commentku avalo periya reply adhichadhula, u cud spot only this na... i can use u in my hypothesis to test that man really came from monkey!!!

@ indianangel:

Haha!! Sure thing Prasanna! my comments page does have a lot of tamil comments.. so, neengalum, welcome to post tamil comments. But i have probsreadin tamil script.. i will read alphabet by alphabet..

and yeah, smell of earth b4 rain, refreshing!!!

@ keshi:

Haha!! U too!! Naice naice! Join the league baibey!! :P

Hey, hope i didnt offend u in the smell thingie... i can tolerate the smell.. since i am veggie, the smell seems very alien.. i am not vry confortable!!dats all! n since i hv a common kitchen in the hostel, i have cooked alongside my cluster mates, while they cook chicken.. so duncha worry.. i will coem over to ur kitchen, n we shall make srilankan tea!!! wat say??

Rebelzz said...

However f***ing hot the climate be, my shower will always be with warm water. My dad comes out sweating if he gets into the bathroom after i have had my shower!!!

-- God.. How????? Well, about the others u r not that wierd!!

G3 said...

Hah.. Prithz.. 3 tags at a time? Great.. Idhukkae ungalukku oru BS icecream.. :D

Neenga paatukku comment podaravangalaan tag pandreenga.. Seri.. ellaraiyum tag panni mudichiteengandra nambikkaila dhairiyama ulla varen.. Enna maati vitraadhenga :)

Anonymous said...

prithz..

halo! me had 4 rs balance, n i sent u a msg, so cudnt reply to ur next one.. i need de remaining 1 rupee atleast for msging locally!! wink wink!(K_d_l_i)

Al de best for all exams. study hard n do wel!

Pr_d
Keep smilin!

PS:Fill in all the blanks wid the first alphabet!

starry said...

nice tags and well written, I love tea and warm showers too.even in the summer.

Macho Girl said...

I dont think i will ever have to patience to dress up before sleeping! I just sit at my desk and do some work, and when sleepy, just plonk down on my bed and sleep! (i do brush though.. i care abt my teeth! :D)

Dad's vethakozhambu eh? I guess mom's rasam is pretty universal. I've never tasted my dad's vethakozhambu, but he is excellent with italian cusine! Damn! u got me craving for rasam and pasta! (weird combo...)

Venkatesh said...

"push down all the vessels" -- nalla vela.. blogsdom la virtual vessels ellam vaikkama iruthanga.. apporam comments sectionala vessels parakkum..

tea kudichutu sleepa.. konjam weird than..

> Work as research assistant in a stem cell lab

Ithu thane antha suprise news??

class leaderla iruthu, cupboard leader varai.. with award for best out going student from class 12..

kalakkunnga.. so nextu thing best out-going from NUS??

Unknown said...

@ golmaal gopal

ada inga paarda..bsk top ten la vandhathukku 3 BS kekkudhaa...hmmm



adhu vera onnum illa... already naan prithz kitta naraya BS iceceam kadan irukku! Adhaan adha appadiye balance pannidlaamnu oru idea. neenga inndaana! :(

Archun said...

wow! didn't know you can sometimes get so mad too!! you've always seemed like a calm and bubbly person..hehe btw, I also comb my hair b4 I sleep!! :-D

prithz said...

@ r.e.b.e.l.:

Haha!! weird na??? I am afraid of cold showers.. it chills me so much that i shiver of fear!

@ g3:

Haha!!! thnx ma!!! :)

Seri, neenga ippodhan oru tag mudichirkinga.. so u r echused!! :P

Hugggzzzzzzzz!!

@ anony:

Daiii... this is too much da!!! yarooo othi kooda kadalai podra, aana, yeannaku oru sms panna mudiyalaya unnaku... nadakattum da!! nan unnoda best frnd nu velila sollidhadha!! unna ooruku vandha gavanichikarean!!! (*red hot air puffing outta ears!!*)

seri, anyways, good luck to u da!! nee internals la cappu vechathu unnoda amma ku theriyuma??? :P

@ starry nights:

:) Thnx starry!!

@ macho girl:

Haha! No one wud have the patience to. Actually, after i wash my face n brush ma teeth, i begin to feel drowsy.. n then crasshhhhh!! :P

Yeah, dad's cooking rocks!!! especially, the presentation of the food is awesome!! :D

@ venkatesh:

Dr. sir... yeannama yosikiringa!!! habbbbaaaaaaaa!! chance illa.. aana, blog la i wont vent my anger.. dutn worry.. inga vandhu crib pannuvene thavura, i wont ooze my anger out here.. so neengalaam escape!! :P

Neenga yeanna romba range aana party ni nanaikaringa pola.. ungaloda karpanaiyya, y shud i spoil.. :P

prithz said...

@ archun:

Haha!!! that's the other rather sunken side of me.. suddenly one day,it erupts out like a dorment volcano!! :P

U too combings of hair b4 sleepings huh??!! Cool han!! :D

Anonymous said...

nalla vella..i hope you are in an excellent mood everytime you do a tag....illati indha tag panradhukulla...apapapapa...

as usual,it was sweet to read it di....

Keshi said...

hehe na I didnt get offended :)

Sri Lankan tea is fab!

Keshi.

gils said...

ada paavamay...u sure have earned some wrath girlie :D...sounds almost like S0ul rt ;)

prithz said...

@ random thoughts from chennai to canada:

Hehe!! Seriously!!! requires quite a bit of patience to do this tag di!! when u plannin to do?

@ keshi:

Haha!! true enuf!! sri lankan tea rocks!!!

@ gils:

haha! does it??? :P

Has to be me said...

super good work done prithz! I m wondering how come i missed this post earlier on?!
got 2 now more abt ya! Well done girl! :)