Monday, October 09, 2006

Hey Hey!! This is me!!! :)


Yealooooo guys n gals!!! Stricking back again with tag!!! This time tagged by Ganesh. So here it goes...

Those 6 things that I feel makes me weird, yet keeps me myself (btw, weird is a relative term) -

<1> Mood-swing : One moment i can be sooo hyper and the very next, i can get so moody, that a tear will jus trickle down my cheek, when u had least expected it!! And yeah, once again start giggling with tears still rolling down!!! Oh my gawddddd!!! Can i ever get over thisssssssss!!!

<2> Only guilt gets me to work : When i dont have the mood to study or work, i simply dont. Period. This can go on for days. For that matter, even until the day b4 exam. When i realise that i have freaked out enough and i begin to feel myself literally chocked out of guilt, i get to work!! And when i do get to work, i care the damn about the rest of the world. If not for deadlines, i would be gettin nowhere.

<3> The soft corner : I am this love maniac. If u shower me with love and care, be a good friend to me, i will be such an awesome friend, the sweetest u would have ever had. Even when u ditch me, i will have a soft corner for u. U mite be angry wid me for days, u mite not even talk to me. I will force to keep myself away from u, if u wish that way. Finally, when one day, u come back to me and smile, i will be the first person to hug u and feel best to have got u back into my life, no matter how harsh u have been to me in the past. I dunno from where i will got this attitude. Sometimes, it takes me for a ride. "If u enter my life, u are to be here forever" - That's my whole logic of a relationship. So, ultimately, i am very choosy about my friends. If i feel that i mite not be able to give my true self to the relationship, i nip it off at the bud - a soft smile is the best i can offer.

<4> Hard core perfectionist : I am such a sucker at this. I always look to perfectly crafting watever i do. When it comes to keepin the room clean, even a pen cant cant get outta place. I can get u a safety pin, when my room is pitch dark. Again, this is a triat i believe, has genetically travelled from my parents. Of course, i set my own perfection standards. Sometimes, i jus feel, i am demanding too much from myself. When it comes to exams, i got to know each n every syllable in the notes and the text, else, i get totally pissed off. This now seems quite difficult in university - so again, another struggle.

<5> Monotony kills : Anything that is monotonous can suck the life outta me. This mite be common for many. But in the future i cant imagine a life wherein i simply wakeup-cook-eat-rush to work-get back home-cook-eat-sleep. I need a break at least once in 2 days!!! Right from changing my nick or profile image in yahoo/msn messenger every 3rd day, to looking at a challenging work pattern, i hafto break the monotony. This is what adds life its spice and the zest! :)

<6> Sporty gal: Name a sport, teach me if i dunt know to play, and i will grasp it in a jiffy. Sometimes, i feel, i would have done better as an athlete than as a student of science. At the end of the day, i guess i will be playin around with some bacteria, viruses or stem cells!!! LOL!!!

Too add to all these weird attitude thingies, i have this physically wierd stuff. I eat like a glutton. With one look at me, no one would believe that i eat so much. When u jus begin to think, "Ah, she is damn full. now she gotto stop munching something", i am sorry to say, but u got me wrong. I will still be hungry. In some corner of my tummy, i will still have place to insert a scoop of butterscotch icecream. My metabolism rate is dangerously high. Some of u mite even get jealous if u tell u that my daily diet includes corn flakes with one mug milk and nuts, 1 mug of chocolate milk(strictly extra cream milk), 1 mug tea, one cup of rice(includes high fat curd rice), one veggie, one fruit, 3 cheese dosas, one boiled egg, boiled american corn, one mug juice, 3 bars of hazel nut chocolate, one scoop icecream, and still, i manage to get no fat under my skin. Eating like this for the past 2 months, and i was only able to stuff myself with a rise of 2 kgs - all the calcium went to my bones and i am still the same healthily-thin-and-tall girl. Again, its in my genes!!! But now, i am happy the way i am... only then can i jump and kick and roll and do all sorts fo crazy things na!?!?! :D

That ends the weird stuff about me. I guess u can discover some more weirdo stuff if u get a chance to meet and interact wid moa!! :P

And guys... guess wat??? I went bowling last saturday!!!! My first experience!!! :D



Whoaaaaaaaaa!!! It was awesome. The first time i bowled, i struck 8. In my 7th round of the first game, i had a full strike!!!! Whoaaaaa..i literally jumped up to the roof punchin the air hard with my fist!!! I got soo bloody excited. OMG!!! My friends couldnt believe it was my first bowling experience and they went on teasing me to the fact that is was just beginner's luck. But then, when the guys were pleading with us girls for another game, my finger was the first to go up. And guess what? i did much better in my second game!! No more beginner's luck i tell u. Pure talent!!! As i mentioned before, i ought to have taken up a career in sports!!

As soon as i saw a PINK ball, i wanted a foto wid me holdin it!!! OMG, when i tried to lift it, it was unexpectedly heavy and oops, it mite have landed on my foot, if not not for my quick reflexes.

Oki, then we paid up for another game and began to play with teams. Though my thumb was beginning to swell and hurt, i still managed to get 3 straight strikes!!! Man, in the group of 7 of us, i managed to come 3rd!! Not bad for a freshie han???!! Our team lost by a mere 7 points, but still, i beat my friend on the one-to-one bet that we personally had!!! :D Super cool!!! Then after bowling, we went for a massage. It was this cosy easy-chair sort of thing, where v had to put in $1 and it would begin to massage, or for me - TICKLE!!! Sh** man!!! Instead of relaxing my muscles and soothing my body pain, it managed to perfectly tickle every ounce of flesh. I was wriggling on the chair, making all sorts of crazy noises. I was laughin like a maniac and the worst part was that, my friends managed to video tape all that i was doing!!! OMG!!! I looked so funny!!! And when at last, the so-called massage was over, i ought to have been feeling relaxed and refreshed, instead i was so damn tired and my muscles were still giggling for all the acupuncture therapy they got!!!

Oki, that ends my series of freak outs i had this weekend. From now on, i am plannin to lessen my shopping for clothes and cosmetics. Instead, me gonna go bowling... anyone wanna join meeeeeeeee??????


45 comments:

brute said...

ding dong bell avinash is the first one ;;;PPPPP

brute said...

hmmmm.......... u weirdiest wen it comes to ur appetite...now am jealous of tht... moodswing, i knw how u swing frm here n there, its realy gets outa control for some to console you :P..., yea yea u have softer corners thn anyone in this world have :P....( i believe it..but i don think this is weird)...... yes u love cleanliness , hey tell u what if u can get me a thing frm ur room in dark, guess what even i can get u what u want frm my room (which is u knw how it looks like)...yes me too has this weird thing grasping thngs faster :P................

brute said...

hmmm........ bowling thing, u r typical girl i met ... loves everything whatever u do... we'll go for bowling if ever we meet :)

hey what u gonna gimme for posting first 3 comments :P

Venkatesh said...

looks like there is a big competetion to get the first post.. :-)

me second..

most of the things that you have mentioned are not that weird -- like soft corner,
monotony kills, sporty gal..

so u belong to this high-metabolism category.. i have a friend who is like this..

Subramani Dharmar said...

its not only u but for most of the college students studying is one of the wierdest thing

gils said...

have sent u invite...!!! athukulla oru post and 5 comments!!guess i will never get my share of BS andpuliyodarai :(

gils said...

!!!whoa....hey word by word urs matches with mine..i mean..had i been tagged with these questions..i can jus copy paste watever u've written...ditto for sports...till coming to blore..i hadnt even seen people playin shuttle..now got so addicted to it...everyday i allot atleast an hour for tht...same with fud...wow..strange...but simply hones post...infact way too honest i wud say

Krithika said...

Ohhhh..so sweet!:)and mood swings..u2?? me 2 :( :(
soft corner!!u2?? me 2..hahh,..nice i never knew we had so much in common and also now I know lots abt u:) but cool that u're a sporty gal..u can handle anything and everything that comes ur way and monotony kills?? hmm no wonder..u took biotech..
aparam,nee tension aga maatiya? adhu naala dan massage panna sirippa varudhu:)

Ganesh Ranganathan said...

I am sorry to say this, but you are not wierd at all....

In fact you remind of Little Miss Muffett.....

prithz said...

@ brute:

Haha! Name it u get it! Shall v go bowling??? :P

Naice naice.. U knew all this even b4 rite??? Jus to refesh ur memory!!! Hahaha!!!

@ venkatesh:

Hmm... its oki.. here take ur puliyodarai for 2nd comment!!(stolen from syam brether's factory, exclusively for doctor..shussshhh..dutn tell him ok..)

Yeah, as i said, weird is relative.. my soft corner can be really soft!

@ subramani:

Hehe!! Yeah.. BTW, welcome here :)

@ gils:

Yalooo!!! That's super cute man!!! So, u n me almost in par wid our view of being weirdos han???

And hey, me not plannin to get into orkut.. i got bored n am outta it.

Duncha worry, when u come down to s'pore, v shall go bowling and have a big scoop of butterscotch icecream at swensens!!! U pay for icecream, i pay for bowling. Deal???

@ krithika:

Haha!! yeah!! That's pretty much me!

I was once a buckling-under-pressure-jack. Now, life has taught me the lesson and me the cool head now!!! :)

@ ganesh ranganathan:

Oh, come on! Y u feeling sorry for this silly thing!! Each one of us are weird in out own terms of the word. Afterall weird is relative aint it?? :)

And hey, Me and lil miss. muffin?? LOL!!! I aint scared of spiders. but its lizardds that can scare the life outta me!! :'(

Ramya Shankar said...

Hell I know your appetite !! :D
And ditch the weird things, lets go bowling ! Am a bowling maniac totally !

s0ulasylum said...

OMG... u really all tht much??? how do u stay so thin??????? u HAVE TO TELL ME.. jesus christ.. i dont as much as SEE a chocolate bar and i add on pounds.. urrgghhh.. well.. good for u girl! :)
and bowling i told u already... i SUCK at it..:)) so i will take over ur shopping for shoes, clothes n cosmetics and u go bowling.. how abt tht? :P

s0ulasylum said...

//u really *eat* (i skipped this word in my prvs comment)all tht much??? //

Ganesh Ranganathan said...

you seem to have the first comment on everybody's blog except mine...

Un pechukku KA...:-((

KK said...

Attendence plz lah! I came to reply for ur old post and u post another post oreddy :)
Will be back soon :)

Unknown said...

One moment i can be sooo hyper and the very next, i can get so moody, that a tear will jus trickle down my cheek, when u had least expected it!! And yeah, once again start giggling with tears still rolling down!!!

100% true preethi! I belive this!

Unknown said...

preeeethi oru moonu kuchiya oru ball-aala thatti vidardhula inna periya talent venum?

Mudinja Shane Bond, Brett Lee madhiri REAL bowling pannu paapom!

G3 said...

Aaha.. Prithz.. When I was reading the post I felt like someone was sitting oppsite to me and talking.. so lively.. sappidara saapadellam pesiyae karachiduveenga pola irukku? appuram eppadi weight podum? En friendslaan naan overa pesuvennu solluvaanga.. I'll give ur blog link to them and say that there are seniors to me too :) Anyways, it was a good post.. Enjoyed reading it.. :)

Anonymous said...

That was a good tag pritz.

KK said...

Nice tagging :)
Point 2 is applicable for moa too :)
Regarding being sporty, i too have felt the same... I feel I might have been better at sports any day :)
Do you really eat so much??? I got tired while reading it itself... :)
See... Pink is a dangerous color... stay away from it ;)
Bowling, did ya say??? Yupeee!!! I will come... I love to bowl...

Syam said...

am with you for point # 6 and when it comes to eat...
eating nu vanta quantity thaan first quality second... :-)

Syam said...

aama howz your hand now...atha vechuta bowling panni friend yayum beat panniteengala...gud gud :-)

prithz said...

@ ramya:

Yeah! Ikjaaactly!! i cant forget eatin the rs.5 milk kuchi icecream in our skol canteen!!! biscuit break, lunch break, after skol, vitta period ku nadula kooda na, shuba & shani poovom!!! Haiyoo..beshtu di!!! and bowling??? Super.. come the ramya!!

@ s0ulasylum:

Helloa!!! Yeah, serious, i eat so much, still no fat under skin!! :(( (*touch wood*) Basically, few mins after eating, i walk all the way to the kitchen to see wat i can have next - so walkin walkin, metabolising, so hungry hungry again again!! makes sense na?? :P

and s0ul, all said n done, shoppin cannot be totally erased from my life, so moa has to come wid s0ul for shoppin lah!! :P

@ ganesh ranganathan:

Aha.. plz.. no Ka lah!! i put first comment in urs also meh!! chk.. but i havnt read ur post yet.. will read n comment soon oki... if u ka-ka wid me, then i cry-cry :'(

@ kk:

Alamaaaaaaaa!!! Wat meh.. u so slow what!! Attendence taken oreddy lah... u late comer.. next time, u late, then canno accept lah, so better plan for proxy ok!! :P

U too the sharings many of my weirdo stuff huh??? Come the!! Give me the 5 mlah!! :)

KK, surely, u n me gonna go bowling oki!!! Plan ur hols soon!! Cant wait to goooooooooo!!! And pink is sooo bloddy cute!! its such a gal thing!! i managed to take a pic holdin that pink ball wid 2 hands!!! :D

@ karthik b.s.:

Haha!! That's the very me!! :D

Echuseme, ball ah doooraka leandhu uruti vittu we have to push down the 10 pegs. all this has to be done wid lots of technical calculation which goes as follows - buidin up inertia, directin it straight, givin it a bit of spin, and the right initial velocity for the ball!!

BTW, yeannaku neenga solra fast bowling n spin bowlin um theriyum.. ask ramya and archun.. they will tell stories!! :D

@ g3:

Haha!!! Glad u liked the post.. me one total chatter box when i am hyper.. when i am moody also, i will speak all senti..mothathula, pesamaye iruka matten!! apdiye irukanum na.. i must get into that very-serious-doomed with life-kinda-feeling, which happens very rarely!! So always, jaw pain for me.. of talkin n eating!!! so, u my junior ah..come the join!!! vazhga valamudan!!!

@ priya:

Thnx priya!!! :)

prithz said...

@ syam:

Haha!!! Yalo the syam brether!!! Kai yeannikoooooooooo seriyaa poochu!!! i got so irritated wid the bandage, i threw it away!! Then, thaana pooye poochu sprain!!

And yeah, food is always fun!!:D

starry said...

I think you are just a fun loving person, not quite weird. so you had fun bowling.Tried it a couple of times. I am a perfectionist like you. sometimes it is not a good trait to have.

Prasanna Parameswaran said...

already u sprained you hands once now want to sprain both of them eh?
I love bowling too, heh heh but still not strong enough to lift those heavy balls, i need to pray a thousand times and take a deep breath when I lift them ( actually that is praying is becuase after lifting the ball I dont drop it)

gils said...

np...bowling pathi solli thirumbavum asaiya kilapi ututel...every weekend we used to go to bowling alley here....ada raama...neengalum KK vum konjampuriyarapla commentungalen...oru mannum puriyala...or shd i say puria lah? ;)

KK said...

Hi5 lah!
Sure lah, w'll go for bowling... But no 3 consecutive strikes while playing with me :) ok lah?
Gils, Puriya lah??? yennale ithu kooda puriyaliyale??? Namma ooru thirunelveli baashai maathiri than singlish :)

Venkatesh said...

anga suthi, enga suthi kadaselae enake puliyodarai ya.. aduvum syam brether factor special one.. romba thanks..

@syam brether: prithz puliyodarai kuduthatha, nan solla matten..

Venkatesh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Venkatesh said...

nan oru post potta, adu rendu post poduthu.. adu = google

so deleted the dupe..

brute said...

/***Naice naice.. U knew all this even b4 rite??? Jus to refesh ur memory!!! Hahaha!!! ***/

are u gonaa take any test of my memory... :P.....

Bowling...i bet u...u'll never be able to do better thn me ( in cricket ... lol :P)

Macho Girl said...

You went bowling??!!! I've gone for bowling in chennai n all... but not since I came to singapore!!! Girly, call us the next time you go!! :D

And hey... I always take full cream milk!! I also don't put on much weight! *touchwood*. We must be having similar metabolic rates :P

Btw... i also choose the pink ball when i go for bowling... not because i am fond of pink or anything... but because it tends to be the lightest! :D

Archun said...

wow!! Perfect in this too I see...hehe..n abt your appetite...hmmmm...I'm keeping my mouth pursed!! But never knew you were such an organized person!!
the bowling place looks awesome! where is it? I've gone only once in Mayajal...but 3 strikes!! Awesome!!

gils said...

hahahhaaa,,,KK chancelah pongo...ipo prithz posta thirumba padicha..ellam nellai tamziha theriyuthu :D yelah prithz...ennala epdila keera :D

logic said...

Thats was too good of a writing..
u missed few of my updates do drop in..

Bharani said...

Hey Prithz...first 3 weirds are there with me....the third one - a weirdest....even i donno how i got this....if someone is my friend....they are my friend for lifetime....no matter how they behave with me :)

//Some of u mite even get jealous if u tell u that my daily diet includes corn flakes with one mug milk and nuts, 1 mug of chocolate milk(strictly extra cream milk), 1 mug tea, one cup of rice(includes high fat curd rice), one veggie, one fruit, 3 cheese dosas, one boiled egg, boiled american corn, one mug juice, 3 bars of hazel nut chocolate, one scoop icecream//.........Ippave kanna kattuthe :)

Anonymous said...

hey preethi...unnoda tag padikarthike vanthen....only guilt can get you to work a....ennadi ithu....but its true sometimes....others..like grasping any sport...athaan,by the end of the day you would probably discover a game that involves stem cells and bacteria...lol...

Has to be me said...

Prithz, Didnt know u already did this tag...& I tagged u again on this!! Anycase theres another tag also that I wld like u 2 take up!

Good 2 read ur points.....u seem more sweet than weird gal!

And @ ur metabolism rate....pls share it with me....cos as for me, its enuff if I see food (not even eat!) to add onto my calories! :(((((

golmaalgopal said...

hey how did i miss out on this one??? cool tag... :)) me share 3,4,5 and the bahasura appetite :))
esp 3...i believe others very quickly...and naapathirendaa vandhathukku any gifts.... hee hee :))

KK said...

Gils ensoi singlish...

Prithz, this word verification is killing me

Rebelzz said...

Mood-swing -- Well, as I told KK, the best way to beat the blues is a big tub of ice cream and loads of chocolates..

:-).. And since u seem to not know what it is like to grow fat, u can do it wit ease.. And yes, I am jealous of u!!!

prithz said...

@ starry nights:

Thnx starry! U guessed it right. And this perfectionist attitude sometimes takes away a lot of of our time. Got to lower down my stds for perfection i guess.

@ indianangel

Haha! Got to be a sport lah!! So wat if the hand sprain, at theendof the day, i enjoyed every bit of the fun rite. Anyways, i managed to sweel my thumb only!

And hey, u can use the 6 pound ball rite, it aint too heavy wat.

@ gils:

Yalo the gils! unga stomach pain laam poocha??? Inniki aathula yeanna samayal??? naan kitchen ku leave vututen! :P

Neengalum bowling ku join pandringala???

@ kk:

Haha! No way mey! me the hit more strikes than before.. u the lose lose, so me the get icecream! :) Deal?

word verification kills me also lah. I got one spam comment somtime b4, so from then on, i turned this thing on! :(

@ venkatesh:

Aha!! seri ensai pannunga dr sir! indha chance aprama kadaikaadhu!

@ brute:

Lets see lah!

@ macho girl:

Haha! sure thing girl! shall call u the next time i plan to go oki!

u take full cream milk, n me takes 'extra' cream milk.. :D same same metab rates?? Haha! Jinx!

And lo! Pink was 8 pound ball yaar! I used a yellow ball that was 6 pound!

@ archun:

Haha!

I know how much of mental control n deternimation u have girl! U becomin so beutiful girl!!! Awesome! Keep it goin.

And yeah, the bowling alley is at Chevrons near jurong east.

@ the brown eyed one:

Haha! Sure thing girl. Would love to go bowling wid ya!

@ logic:

Thnx logic! :)

@ bharani:

Haha!u too same is it! :)

Enjoy the food leh! :P

@ random thoughts from chennai to canada:

Hai di suchi!!! epdi irruka??? neeyum seekram tag ah pannu di. me wants to read u!

Apram, yeah, surely, i will find out soem game wid stem cells n all... then v 2 can play together!!

@ kulpreet:

Welcoem here! And hey, India is my country. Now, singapore is my second home, dats all! :)

@ has to be me:

Haha! surething.i will do the tag. :)

And hey, no big secret behind my appetite. I walk very frequently to kitchen to chk on wat to eat next. so only the high metab rate!

@ golmaalgopal:

Haha! neengaluma? very good!! join the league! :D

And wat gift u wan? shall v go bowling?

prithz said...

@ r.e.b.e.l:

Hey, welcome here!

Ikjaatcly! One icecream or a bar of chocolate can really change mood!

And yeah,me dunno to put on weight! :D

gils said...

metabolism rate gettin bck to normal slowlylike sachins elbow :D gud luck with ur exams