Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Two for Joy

HIM: Sorry I’m late!

HER: I’m tired of listening to this everyday.

HIM: From next time, I’ll say it with a glass of glucose drink for you. Oki? :D

HER: Thu! The look that the others in the bus give us when we get in. Damn!

HIM: Oh! That is a “made-for-each-other”envy look honey! :D

HER: I so believe you! You know how disgusting it is to ask the bus driver to wait for you?

HIM: It’s because YOU say it that he waits darling. If I tell him the same thing, he won’t give a damn. L

HER: Crap! He’s a nice driver. You better get him some sweets for New Year this time.

HIM: Are you asking me to flirt with him? Anyways, if anything remains in my pocket after your weekend shopping and I manage to watch at least one movie of my preference, I’ll probably think about it. :D

HER: You mean to say, your pocket is developing holes bcoz of me. In that case, I’ll go shopping with Janani.

HIM: Oh! Really? Then take me also with you sweetie. Pleassseeee!

HER: Arggghh! When are you ever going to mend your thoughts? You are no more single. Got it?

HIM: Yeah! No more single, ready to mingle. Only double, getting ready for trouble. :P

HER: Oki enough of your early morning punch lines. Btw, what reason have you cooked up for coming late today?

HIM: Oh! Appa gave me some bank work on the way and amma asked me to pay the electricity bill.

HER: Why don’t you wake up early if you know you have to get these done?

HIM: That’s because I don’t have my beautiful wife to wake me up and give me bed coffee. :D

HER: Oh! Is that some kind of a hint? Don’t you even dream about it. You know what all responsibilities I’ll have after getting married.

HIM: I’ll tell you something. Keep it a secret oki? (whispers) In spite of all that, you still won’t give up that gossip every night with Janani. :P

HER: (angry) Yeah, its just like the Saturday evening cricket match on the streets which you refuse to give up.

HIM: It keeps me fit sweetheart. A smart wife needs a smart husband, doesn’t she?

HER: I know you play in the streets to show off to that pathetic girl in the opposite flat.

HIM: Oh yeah! I forgot to tell you. This morning, I saw her wearing this green salwar. Wow! You should have seen that.

HER: (glares at him) So, that’s the real reason why you were late today huh?

HIM: No no. Listen. I was wondering how gorgeous you would be if you wore the same salwar.

HER: Ohoo! So you noticed her dress and you didn’t bother to comment on the dress I am wearing today.

HIM: Oi Cindrella! You are the most beautiful woman in this world. I can tell this any time of the day.

HER: Well, tell these exact words in front of your mom and I’ll prove to the world how no man can love a woman like you do.

HIM: Nobody can love you the way I do honey. Anyway, that’s a bad game. Don’t pull my mom into this sweetheart.

HER: Poda Mummy boy.

HIM: Oki oki. Why is our conversation always getting into some vicious circle of me vs you.

HER: That’s because you and I fell in love during an inter college debate competition.

HIM: Hehe! Oki oki! Quick, look outside. (points his hand outside the window up into the sky)

HER: (looks out) What’s it?

HIM: See see. You are so hot, the sun itself has hidden behind the clouds.

HER: (knocks him on his head) Nonsense!

HIM:Hehe! One small request honey.

HER :What now?

HIM :Whenever you scold me, can you just do it with a smile so that the others think you are only cajoling me?

HER: (smiles) Get used to it! :P



P.S.: Dedicated to Nandoo and Sat who turn Man and Wife on 13th December, 2007. You guys make such a lovely couple! Can't wait to hear you guys whisper "Finally!" at the wake of tomorrow. God bless you two! :)


19 comments:

Venkatesh said...

hey prithz... good to see a new post after a long time.. keep it up..

first post... :-)

will read it and then comment..

G3 said...

:)))

Wishes to Sat and Nandoo :))

Venkatesh said...

very nice post..

punch lines ellam super.. payan badei killadiya irupan pola irukey..

congrats to Nandu and Sat..

நாகை சிவா said...

:)

Best Wishes to Nandoo and Sat !

Kuttibalu said...

Best Wishes to the Couples.
Nice He She Post.

Raj said...

prithz...What can I say?! A very lovely and lively post! :)

"HIM: Why is our conversation always getting into some vicious circle of me vs you.
HER: That’s because you and I fell in love during an inter college debate competition."!!! :)) Too much! :D

If this was a fiction, it was simply awesome imagination! If it was real...ottu kaettadhukku nandri! ;)

And yes, my congratulations and best wishes to this wonderful couple! :)

Harish said...

"No more single, ready to mingle. Only double, getting ready for trouble"

Ennama punch dialogue tara. You must be out to write for TR.
On a serious note...it is a very nice romantic ode. The nice sweet couple we usually get to see in buses and wonder "what the heck" :P

This post was a cute surprise from you. Usually I associate you with snetimental and poignant stuff....and here you proved that you do have one amazing funny and sarcastic bone. Keep it up :-)

Kavitha Jay said...

hey prithz..eppdi irrukka??
cute one...hehe..
and my best wishes to nandoo and sat..

prithz said...

@ venkatesh:
Hey! Long time! Nice to see u bk here ! :)

@ g3:
:)

@ naagai shiva:
:)

@ kuttibalu:
Tks! :)

@ raj:
Tks! Its purely fiction, with little practical touches :)

@ harish:
Kindal huh? U ought to see the other faces in the 'mask' dont u? :D

@ mystery:
Hey! Me gud. How do u do?

Shalini Gowrisankar said...

nice one.. And so true the conversation is.. Won't these guys ever change*sigh*

Congrats and good luck to Nangoo and Sat :)

dakaltiz said...

Soooper Sooper Sooper...kalakal prithz...a very different 1 from u....liked it lots.... n wishes to the couple...

prithz said...

@ shalini gowrishankar:
Tks! :)

@ dakaltiz:
Tks a lot :) Glad u enjoyed!

Da Rodent said...

LOL... nice post :)

Sat said...

hey!
thanks a ton for ur wishes :D
any chance you overheard us...especially that 'sirichikitte thittu part'....men!

nandoo said...

thanks for your wishes :) nice to see the post... enge sandai konja vera mathiri irukkum.. and hey athu janani illa... harleee darling :P

Anonymous said...

nice!! i was smiling all through!!

and yuor blog is beautifulll!!

Priyankari said...

Lovely post...Started reading it and donno wen I was drawn to read it completely... Very sweet one!

gils said...

//janani ila harlee..//

nandu thavalai than vaayal kedumnu u the no hear :D prithz..chacela..TR rangeku punchlam vachu kalaasara :D

Dimplicious said...

This is like too cute..I wish u wud write more of such conversations re...I luv dem..Damn witty!!!