Sunday, February 13, 2011

Two Years Later

Hello everybody! I hope you guys are doing great.

Ok, ok, I can sense your eyeballs popping out. Let me tell you, I haven’t absconded, not yet. I may have a million stupid reasons to justify my absence, but that’s not the point. Let’s cut the crap and get to the post.

For now, I don’t have any completed stories to share with you. Most of them are lying around as drafts in my inbox. So like the good old days of this blogsville, I thought I’d just rant away, just to get myself out of this cocoon, the writer’s block.

First. Today is day 634 of our married life. H and me. Not that I’m counting each and everyday and quizzing H, “Honey, guess what’s special today?” I can only imagine ghost hands scratching his head if I ever ask him this on any random day. But then, yeah, at times when I have nothing better to do when on the bus, I open the calculator and check how old (or young?) our marriage is.

The other day, H and I were at this party and random talk just drifted to blogs. On our way back home, H told me, “You really must update your blog. You know how special it is to us. I miss reading what you write.”

The zillion vows we take before tying the knot! Sometimes I get the feeling that wedding promises are like new year resolutions!

Anyway, Valentine’s Day is almost here and my last post was exactly 2 years ago. So this is the right time to revive the blog I guess.

I hope to be back more often, till then, spread the love!

P.S: My 100th post.

4 comments:

nagaisiva said...

Welcome back :)

Kausikram Krishnasayee said...

ah! now this is a surprise. congrats on the marriage!!

prithz said...

@ Nagaisiva & Kausikram Krishnasayee:

Thank you guys! :)

Ramya Shankar said...

Yaaay! I was here a couple of days ago thinking why you haven't updated in so long. I'm so so so glad you're back! I really must get a better RSS Feed.