Friday, April 28, 2006

Vacation is here!!!

At last, i just finished my 2nd Semester exams... Was better than my previous sem though... but still somehow, after finishing the paper i didnt have the satisfaction of telling the examiner that i did all my homework ... *sigh*... exams apart... i still loved the way this semester passed...happy memories, hangouts, parties and not to forget.... tons of knowledge (be it academics or life) has gone into it.....dats simply amazing, isnt it????

It looks like just yesterday when those eyes of mine were flooded with tears at the thought of flying to s'pore and spending another whole semester all by myself... i dreaded the deep sinking feeling of lonliness that swept my heart as i waved goodbye to my parents in Chennai... various thoughts flashed across my mind as the flight took off... that was one time i really felt the open skies and the clouds so unwelcoming... Not that i dont like s'pore or my university, but just that i would be missing my family and friends back home... and my mind was just too reluctant to accept her lonely counterpart here...

Now, the much longed for moment has arrived and i shall soon be flying back to India - my home sweet home... the starlit skies and the pristine splendour of the world beyond this island is so inviting that i am waiting to get back and meet the people whom i love... the smell of my mom's lip-smacking rasam, my grandma's irresistable delicacies, my dad's neverending "business travel adventures", and my friends' college crushes are something i am really looking forward to...lol..

Awaiting a wonderful vacation this summer in India and of course not to miss... kick starting my blog life.... i leave u all with this wonderful link... chk it out... have a great day!!!!

9 comments:

Intrepid traveller's dairy said...

hey Prithz...thanks for dropping by...and have a good vacation...i hope u'll be blogging more since u are off university :-)

Subramanian Ramachandran said...

welcome back to india :)

and welcome to my blog site http://rsubras.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

haha...Guess u shud be more than ready to fly back...In a way "ME TOO" :)...happy vacation and keep blogging...

Ramya Shankar said...

Heya preethi, welcome to blogsdom! I see RS has already invited u to his page! LOL ! And am sure u're gonna get addicted as well...

prithz said...

@ random thoughts from chennai to canada:

Thnx!!! Of course, vacation is te time to catch up with blogging..

@ r.subramanian:

Hey thanks a lot for dropping by... really looking forward to come bk home!!!

@ vicky:

Happy vacation to you too.. have fun da..

@ ramya:

Yup.. i sure will get addicted i guess!!!

AJ ! Serendipity !!! said...

oh i miss my student life.
Lucky you !
Do enjoy every moment of ur stay in india, especially the rasam ;)

prithz said...

@ ajay:

Hey..thnx for dropping by my blog..yup..sure i am already having a taste of good food.. jus returned from a south indian marriage.. lip smacking food ;)

brute said...

happy vacation and also happy blogging... :)

prithz said...

@ brute:

hey..thanks a lot... have a great summer too...