Monday, January 05, 2009

Dreams do come true...


Hi all,



Hope you guys had a good start to the new year and I sincerely wish you all a wonderful year ahead.



I know I've been totally irregular with my posts. Its sheer laziness which I conveniently call 'writer's block'! :P After a long time, its a break from stories (as if there have been many) to share something personal with you guys.



A year ago, this time, I published one of my first 'long' stories titled 'The Lost Identity' in my blog. Exactly a year later, the story has been published! :D Ironically, the book says 'Short stories by bloggers'! :P




The book is titled 'The Eleven' and its got stories from other amazing bloggers as well (including my favourites Mask, Nivi and Suchitra). It’s priced at INR 150.00. I hope you guys can grab a copy of it. :)





The details of the book can be found here and you can order a copy here. Drop me a comment in case you need any help with the ordering.



That’s about it for now. I hope to follow this post with lots more good news and stories!



Take care and hugs! :D



-Prithz

10 comments:

G3 said...

Congratulations :))

You deserve it :D

we are sure you will reach greater heights :D

P.S. Idhae commenta neenga vera blogla paatha enna kora sollakoodadhu.. its just "Commenter's block" :P

Unknown said...

wow..thatz amazing start for you.

onwards & upwards.

Dimplicious said...

Congrats!!

Wonderful job!!Ain't suprisin though..Alwaz expected this from ya!!

And as G3 says, you do deserve it big tym!!

Priya Iyer said...

congrats!! :)

starry said...

Congrats ,you deserve to have your story published.Dreams do come true.

Anonymous said...

woohoo!! Congrats :)

prithz said...

@ g3: Thanks :) Indha kusumbu ku onnum korachal illa. :P

@ iamyuva, dimplicious, priya iyer, starry nights: Thank you :)

@ nivi: Thanks! Congrats to you too!

Lena said...

hi,
i've got the book yesterday and just wanted to drop by and say your story is among my favourites there. really very well written :)

Sameera Ansari said...

Hi Preethi,just read your story in The Eleven.You have captured the protagonist's feelings and emotions so well.Very well written :)

Keep it up!

Suchi said...

Hey Preethi!

Me liking your story is one thing, but there were people at home who read it and were in tars. I wanted to let you know how powerful it was :)