Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Happy Pongal

This is very well another OB post. I am finding little motivation in the things around me to come up with some plot for my next story. So for now, this is all I have. Pongal wishes to all of you. Enjoy the festive celebrations and the food while it lasts, for, you never know when you will be stuck in a country that doesn't give you a holiday for Pongal.




“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.” ~ Mahatma Gandhi



P.S.1: Thanks to Mask for the camera :D Posted this pic here before he could steal it from me. Else you would have found a Picture OB post in his blog this evening! :P


P.S.2: Visit his Flickr site here. Its got some interesting stuff. *Compensation for P.S.1* :P

5 comments:

Harish said...

Edo unnala mudinja alavukku post pottu maanatha vaangitta :(

Vara en camera naan solra pechcha vida nee solra pechchu daan kekardu :P

Unknown said...

Pongal NalVazhthukal.

starry said...

Happy pongal to you and your family.

Amulya said...

hi Preethi,
This is Amulya, do you rem me?

I happened to visit your blog. And am lost for words..your blog is superb,esp. the short stories!:).keep writing, for i'll visit often to read.:))

Regards,
Amulya

prithz said...

@ harish:
Hehe! Pora pokka paatha camera mattum dhan listens to me i think :P

@ iamyuva:
Nandri :)

@ starry nights:
Thank you! Wish you the same :)

@ amulya:
Hey! I very well do. How are you? Drop me a comment with your email id (I have comment moderation :)). V shall keep in touch! :)