Sunday, August 20, 2006

Loads to share...

Hellllloooooooooooo!!!! How are you guys???? Sorry, that i am not able to regularly comment in your posts. I shall hop by and leave my impressions. But i am really glad u guys are keeping my blog active with your comments even in my absence. Thnx a ton!!! And yeah, i have replied to your comments in my previous post, do chk them too :)


Though uni is keeping me busy, i am enjoying every moment here, be it lectures, lab sessions, my faculty bazaar's and not to miss, my biostatistics class. Hehe :) Yes!! My biostats prof is the cutest, funniest, craziest, most bubbling and the most vivacious prof i have ever had. (Do those adjectives suffice why i rave about him???) I sit in the 4th row of the lecture theatre and i do nothing but stare into him and occasionally, when my friends nick me from the side, i realise that i've got to take down some notes too. Ok, now Shhhhh!!! I better stop talking about this, b'coz, who knows, my parents might be reading this too and then, i'l be in terrific trouble ;p But guys, dunt get me wrong, the prof is already married!!! So, the only way i can impress him is by getting an A in biostats!!! Let me aim for the stars, atleast, i'l land on the tree top, wont i??? :)



Okay, anyways, i have so much to tell u all, but now i have been mercilessly tagged by R.S. and i promised to him that i would do it by this weekend (btw, after completing the tag and blog hopping this morning, i found that Contented has also tagged me with the same one!!! AHHHHHHH!!! Now, i better start being more sincere in blog hopping or u guys need to spare me, for heaven's sake!!!) Already i have 2 tags to be done - KK's and Ganesh's. I have never had so much work pending in life!!! Sorry guys!!! :( I promise that i shall do it as soon as possible, in the near future at least. Thnx a ton for your patience. So here goes the tag....


>>I am thinking about - U mean at the moment??? well, just wondering if there is any icecream parlour in campus at this dead nite to give prithz a butterscotch icecream :(

>>I said - I have sooooooo many things to share with you guys... didnt ya hear me??? GOSH!! I dunt wanna start off on a project on human ear. Forgive me for god's sake!!!

>>I want to - Work really hard this semester, make sure i put up a good show in order to qualify for the honours degree and make my parents proud.

>>I wish – I dont lose the people whom i love so dearly, make them realise that i truely care for them and live for them, more than i do for myself.

>>I miss – India, my mom's food, car rides wid dad and mom, my grandparents, my family, my cuzns, my school, my home, my room, my school mates back home and my best friend. And one day i will be missing my university. So better enjoy this for now!!! :)

>>I hear - A voice deep within me askin me to get to bed, a voice tryin to motivate me. Then of course, my all time favourite song from the movie Aashique playing loud in the laptop. I better reduce the volume, else my neighbour is gonna come knockin at my door and i hafta mention that also here...lol...

>>I wonder - If i could one day work at Biopolis (S'pore) or at Biocon (Bangalore) as a research assistant :)

>>I need - Nothing for now. I am happy with whatever i have. If you wonder as to why i am saying this, refer to this post of mine.

>>I regret - About certain things and i wish not to remind myself of them again. I hate the feeling of guilt. Plz exchuse me on this :)

>>I dance - When i am alone enjoying the warm shower on a cold rainy day. Its awesome!!! Y dunt u guys try it out???

>>I cry - Oh yes, i do and when i do cry, i say "If only tears could speak my love for you." I cry for nothing else but when i feel lonely, helpless or guilty.

>>I am not always - The soft and reserved girl that i seem to be when in public. I have a lot to share, to be enthusiactic and excited about.

>>I make with my hands - The best that i can.

>>I write - with my right hand and straight from my heart :)

>>I confuse - Names. Especially in s'pore, with so many new complicated names to be remebered, i can get horribly confused. People here can pick up my name easily b'coz it sounds like "pretty". I am the one having a tough time trying to remember their names and it is so embarrasing to mess up with their names when they can get my name right!!! :(

>>I should try - To be myself. The bubbling, cheerful and optmistic girl i wish to be and never let my enthusiasm wane out of my veins.

>>Learning to - Learn, to love and be loved :)

>>I should finish - Everything i undertake, with the satisfaction that i have given my best and with the perfection i wish to attain in it.

>>I know - That i have lots more to know.

>>I am - What i am!!! (Typical Dravid fan huh??) Anyways, currently, i am a Life sciences student. The rest is in my profile :)


Ha!!! That ends it i guess. Now, my turn to tag someone. Well, this time, i dunt wish to tag anyone, b'coz i feel i am not worthy enough to be tagging people since i have a couple more tags to complete myself. Once i get them done, i shall tag someone for sure!!! Hehe :) Anyways, take care, i shall be back soon to share all my ecstatic moments... have fun.... Hugggggzzzzz..... Mwaaaaaahhhhhh!!! :)

17 comments:

starry said...

That was a nice informative post, got an idea of who you are. I am glad u are enjoying your university.take care and enjoy the rest of the weekend.

brute said...

butterscotch icecream ...... yummy...guess wat preethi...just last nite i enjoyed this flavour....:P and wish you lot more tags..... hehehehe

Ramya Shankar said...

Adi paavi, proff a sight adikariya??
iru iru, unga amma ku phone panni solren !
Anyways, good luck with your course!

golmaalgopal said...

aaha...one good samritan....(no tags until u complete ur's)....u sightings lec....mee too(well it's a thing of past anyway) ...wat a pity...nalla irundhaa odane kalyanamum aayidudhu... :)

-cheers...

Macho Girl said...

stats prof is married????????!!!!! :O He's too young for that!!

//Let me aim for the stars, atleast, i'l land on the tree top, wont i??? :)

Hey! u might land on top of the empire state building!!! Why restrict urself to a tree??? Dream big and work harder!!!! :)

Subramanian Ramachandran said...

thatz a very nice way of responding to a tag post

sooooooooooooper ah eluthirukke :)

puts me into shame about the way how i wrote the tag post

KK said...

Site adichifying BioStat prof...hmmm interesting...ask more doubts... :)
You know what , in US you dont get butter scotch ice cream...plan accordningly whenever you come to US. :)

Keshi said...

u confuse names? lol!

keshi.

Has to be me said...

Enjoy with ur prof (i mean only the site aduchufying ok....nothing more! ;) )while the course lasts! Good that u managed the tag. I also have it pending!

Unknown said...

prithz, andha china kaarana marandhudu! :)

Kalyanam aidichu la avanukku. Inga ethaniyo ramasamay, kuppusamy irukaanga...

I wud prefer u work in Biotech bangalore! ...heheeeee....

s0ulasylum said...

hey cool tag!
I write with my hands and straight from my heart .. was a beautiful line girl! :)

prithz said...

@ starry nights:

Happy you got to know more about me - though the thoughts discussed here are very trivial, they do come a long way in accessing a person and show each one of our individuality.

Hope u are having a nice time too. BTW, how is ur daughter doing??? Exams all over???

@ brute:

Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Dunt u tell me!!! Now, i am highly obsessed with blue berry flavour. Even today i had two rounds of that wid waffle :p

@ ramya:

Heyyyy!!! Ennoda amma, already padichuta nu nanaikaren. She didnt tell anything till now. Mid term test result vandha teriyum!!! :P

@ golmaalgopal:

Hehe :) Rightly said. All wonderful, handsome guys, already married. :(

@ macho girl:

Hey, dats wat i am tryin to say. He looks too young to be married. But i think he is. If u get any information that he is now, plz plz let me know asap ;) (*kneels down praying*)

And yeah, thnx for ur encouragement.

@ r.subramanian:

Achuchooo... its oki. Each one of us have got a unique way of telling our things. Your was really humourous and a very different way of looking at the tag ;) So, dunt worry, there is nothing to be ashamed of... :)

@ kk:

Hehe :) Nowadays, i go around school, greeting my frnds this way - "Chiti Chiti Bang Bang, i love Prof. Chiang!!!" How's that??? ;p

Anyways, no butterscotch iceceeeeam in US... OMG... and they call themselves a developed nation...

@ keshi:

Hmmm... that's a sad truth :(

@ has to be me:

Hehe.. only site adichufying, "listening to lectures and asking doubts.. nothing more.. i promise... :)

I'l be waitin to find out more abt u thru ur tag.... :)

@ karthik b.s.:

Heyyyy Karthik, idhulaam too much ah terila ungalukke???? Unagallukum, coimbarote lendhu oru kannama, ponnama nu yaaranum kadaikamaye poiduva....

And yeah, i would prefer to work in Biocon too :)

@ s0ulasylum:

Thnx sweetie!!!! So, how are u... hope u have a wonderful start this week... :) take care...

Intrepid traveller's dairy said...

hey preethi...nice tag di...yes im back reading ur blog after a long while...i had actually taken off to another city and got carried away with loads of work that i have neglected several things...sorry di...hope to get in touch with u soon

Syam said...

nice ones...chiki makkal names really confusing...paavam andha prof...

LOL @ golmal :-)

prithz said...

random thoughts from chennai to canada:

Hi Di Suchi!!! i was wondering as to where u had disappeared. Hepe everythin is fine in ur side. Take care di. Keep in touch :)

@ syam:

LOL!!! Aama, romba difficult to remember their names. :(

Krithika said...

oh gudd..now i know more of prithz!:)

prithz said...

@ krithika:

Hehe :)