Thursday, July 06, 2006

Its a Tag - My First !!!

Hiya!!!! Hope u guys are in the best of your spirits!!! I am doin great. I just wanted to tell u guys that i will be away this weekend!!!! Yes, i am goin to Bangalore to meet my sweet little niece, Aditi !!!

Before i leave, i just thought i would do this cute tag that Lalitha asked me to try. Its my first tag!!! Its a picture taking tag and here it goes....


Desired Celebrity - Rahul Dravid

I am in total love with him. An awesome cricketer, breathtaking personality, self-motivator, a perfect gentleman. He is patience personified.
His biography is a must-read for any blossoming cricketer. Dravid having completed 10 years of crickering career has managed to carve his own niche, in spite of being in the shadows of the little master, Sachin. He is someone, from whom i learnt the true meaning of motivation.



Want To Do This Someday - Scuba dive and Build a home :)

I have always loved the beach and admired the world that exists deep under water. It was my trip to S'pore beach that motivated me. I fancy that some day i can scuba dive into the deep waters of the Pacific and enjoy the beauty of the Great Barrier Coral Reef. Though scary, i am ready to gather the courage ;)


If i were to think of something practical that i want to do, then it is to build a sweet little home for moa, dad and mom. It would all be my effort, a surprise to my dad and mom. With eyes blindfolded, i would take them to this dream home one day and that moment would be the best moment of my life :)



A Place I Would Want To Visit - The Swiss Alps !!!!

Its been a dream since i started lessons in geography in school. I have always fancied visiting the Alps in Switz, throwing snow balls aroun
d and enjoying the pristine splendour of the ice-capped mountains. Frankly, it would be my first destination for a honeymoon..lol.. ;)



Random Favourite - Ferero Rocher and ButterScotch Icecream !!!

Irresistable delight!!! Ferero rocher is the ultimate choice of chocolate for me. My dad would buy 2 boxes and still i wouldnt be satisfied :( I simply l
ove it....


Butter Scotch icecreams... Yummmmmmmmyy... The way the chill melts in my tongue, its simply unmatched!!!... i am so crazy abt it that a waiter in a local icecream parlour will automaticaly place a cup of Butterscotch icecream even before i place the order... its one thing i really fall for ;)




I was Tagged by - Lalitha (Starry Nights)

This one is pretty wierd. You have got to plug in the picture of the post from which you picked up this tag. I am really happy i managed to do this one (considering my feeble knowledge of the digital machine)... ;)


That's about it i guess. Its a wonderful tag for all of you to try. So i leave it to ur choice to take this up. However, i will tag few of you for sure ;)

Take care and have lotsa fun...hugggggggggggzzzz.....


27 comments:

Intrepid traveller's dairy said...

WHATTTTTTTTTTT!!!...oii prithz...unnaku iruku di..

btw...temme wat the heck im supposed to do...is it one of those questioners??
mail me please

Intrepid traveller's dairy said...

ok di...i think I got the idea of this...will do it :D

Harish said...

Yup..i too would love a dream house for my parents.
Alps...wow. Sounds romantic...and cold :-)

Subramanian Ramachandran said...

tag ah....... mmmmhmm

iru iru unakkaga oru tag vachirukken..athai seiyya solren ;)

Syam said...

nice ones,
//A Place I Would Want To Visit - The Swiss Alps !!!!//

same pinch...

//Want To Do This Someday - Scuba dive and Build a home :)//

scuba dive sari, build a home na udaney madras bashaila voodu katrathu thaan nyabagam vandhathu :-)

starry said...

Good job ..beautiful post.I dont know who the celibrity is, but he is sure handsome.
I am scared of the water so I dont know about the scuba diving.But i always watch under the sea on the discovery channel.it is awesome.
How sweet of you to want to surprise your parents with a dream home.
I would love to see the swiss Alps also.
All the yummy chocolate and icecream is making me hungry.

Keshi said...

very nic pics n reasons WOW!

Rahul Dravid is hot isnt he ;-)
U wanna dive in Great Barrier Reef in Aus? :)

Have a great weekend with ur lil niece!


Keshi.

prithz said...

@ random thoughts from chennai to canada:

Happa...endi ivalo enthu kudhikara??? Tension aita polarku...lol... :)

Anyways, u did it really well... :)

@ harish:

Yeah, alps is a "cool" place to visit... :)

@ r.subramanian:

Aha... echuse me... neenga solradha patha, adhutha ella posttum tag ah dhan pannuven pola irukku..lol...

@ syam:

Neengaluma... super.. same pinch to u too :)

build a home na udaney madras bashaila voodu katrathu thaan nyabagam vandhathu - Cha, ipdi insult pannitingale...lol.. na edho romba feelings oda orupida oru ques ku ans pannen nu nanaichu ezhudhinen... :(

@ starry nights:

The celebrity is the captain of Indian Cricket Team. :)

The underwater world is simply so coulourful and varied. Its would be a wonderful adventure to scuba dive.

Hope my dream home comes true :)

Swiss Alps??? Wow, dats wonderful.

Yummy yummy...my tummy is hungry too..lol.. :)

@ keshi:

Huggggggzzzz!!! Thnx Keshi :)

Dravid is the hottest guy around...muachhhhhhh :)

Oh yes Keshi. i have always wanted to see the Corel Reef in Australia. When i wrote this down, i was thinkin abt ya... :)

Have a wonderful weekend too... take care... :)

Ganesh Ranganathan said...

I really liked the way you wanted to build a dream home and surprise your folks...

All the Best...I hope you do it pretty quickly..

Keshi said...

hehe then u should visit Down Under soon :)

Keshi.

Has to be me said...

Awww.... thats sweet of ya! Esp the home idea is really gud! Hope it comes true v.soon.
Enjoy with ur niece & @ blore.

brute said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
brute said...

good good u been tagged....wish u lot more tags [:P}...lol

s0ulasylum said...

hey prithz! came to ur blog via KK's.. me been tagged .. i love butterscotch ice cream too!!! havn't eaten that since i left india.. have to make do with butter pecan.. but not quite like the butterscotch back home! :(.. was fun reading ur tag.. and ur blog! :)

prithz said...

@ ganesh ranganathan:

Thnx a lot Ganesh!!! I hope the same too :)

@ keshi:

Oh Sure Keshi...(*is it Quantas airlines???...i need a tkt*)..lol... :)

@ has to be me:

Thnx a lot!!! I am yet to complete my graduation.. i shall try to do it pretty soon... :)

@ nishu:

Oh!! That pic is really tempting. I'm suffering from a bad throat since i wrote this tag...lol..

Funny - ????

Everyone says i'm the "direct-from-the-heart-kind"... i love to be this way..

BTW, Welcome aboard... :)

@ brute:

That sounds "very-Avinash" :)

<@ s0ulasylum:

Thnk u and Welcome to my blog :)

Hope u get to lay ur hands on Butterscotch icecream someday... :)

ada-paavi!!!! said...

ferro roche and butterscotch ice cream, sooper, mouth waterng :D

KK said...

Enjoy your weekend at Bangalore with Aditi!
Have a nice time...

Vinesh said...

Very nice - thoughts with suitable pics..
Enjoyed reading :-)

Unknown said...

Tagged me? Ok, give me sometime.

Honeymoon in Alps? Hmm...... ;)

Kavitha Jay said...

nice pics...Ferero rocher was tempting..and the ice cream too:)..

brute said...

That sounds "very-Avinash" :)

now wat tht imply ..... huh?

Keshi said...

QANTAS it is! Ticket can be purchased when ur ready hehehehe :):)

Keshi.

Bharani said...

Rahul, Swiss, Own House...ellam namakum dream thango....nice post:)

Sudarshan said...

Your first tag?That's cool:-)

I like Rahul too..in fact he and Kumble are the ONLY guys I like in the Indian cricket team lol..:-)

Switzerland is awesome doesn't it..?

I loveeeeeee chocolates and cakes lol..my mouth's watering!!!

Have a nice trip:-)

Intrepid traveller's dairy said...

Hey Prithz...enna sollitu neeye update panala for the past few days...How was your stay at Blore??Hoping to read something from your side...

Unknown said...

26 comments-a?????

Konja naalu oorla illana paathingala!

Ungala ithini peru nyabagam vechukittirukanga! :)

prithz said...

@ ada-paavi:

Yummmmm.... it is!!! :)

Welcome :)

@ kk:

Oh, yes.. i did have a wonderful time...

@ vinesh:

Thnx Vinesh... really glad u enjoyed it :)

@ karthik b.s.:

Hmmm... u did a good job tooo :)

I'm really happy that so many people value my thoughts :)

@ mystery

Thnx!!! I'm glad ur here :) Welcome...

@ brute:

U must have guessed it Avinash :) i aint gonna tell u wat that means...

@ keshi:

Oh yeah!!! :) here i comeeeeeeee....

@ bharani:

Hmmm... that's great.. same pinch :)

@ sudarshan:

Wooww... its great to know that my interests are the same as those of many of u guys here :)

I had a wonderful time... Thnx for the wishes :)

@ randome thoughts from chennai to canada:

Hiiiii di!!! Jus now returned.... i had a wonderful time di... wil post abt it today.... :)