Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Moa is back, rejuvenated….

Helllllloooooooooo!!!! Hope you guys had as good a weekend as me and kick started another exciting week. Am really glad all of u enjoyed the previous Tag post and I hope that someday all of you get to do the tag. Though I really felt the emptiness of staying away from blogsville, I thoroughly enjoyed every moment of my stay and time with Aditi.


Its been jus less than a month between my meetings with her, but I observed enormous change in Aditi. She is still the bubbling, ever-smiling, sparkling kid, walking around the house like a penguin. Now adding on to that, she has begun to interpret our language better and speak small words with such ease. She does speak longer sentences, but we are not shrewd enough to understand them!!! Her emotional reactions to our conversations with her, made me dumbstruck. Every morning, as I came out dressed up after a bath, she would analyze me from head to toe and jump up with excitement. Later, thinking I was getting ready to go out, she would run up to me pleading to take her by my arms. I felt like a kid playing around with her, kissing and meddling with her.


Ok, lets go day-by-day. On Saturday morning, mom , dad and me left for Bangalore by car. The drive was really pleasant. The highway, studded with flower plants was a treat to drive along. Finally, when we reached B'lore, we were welcomed by my aunt and Aditi.


Their house is nicknamed "Horizon" by my dad. Its typically situated amidst fields and u can look upon moutains and a beautiful sun rise in the morning. Its a picturesque environment and a wonderful place to relax.



Saturday passed off by celebrating my aunt's b'day and playing around with Aditi. I taught her how to say "Hi" and later on she even learnt how to pose for the camera!!! She even imitated her dad's way of holding on to the mobile!!! Every time, i clicked with the flash on, she would jump up and smile wildly, then go on pointing to others, telling them that she is there in that "small something"!!!



On Sunday, all of us decided to visit Lal Bagh and ISKCON temple. Guess what, the first one to get dressed up was the kiddo!!! She wore her new shoes, showed off her dress to all of us, and stood by the gate waiting to go vrooooommmm....


Aditi was just a little afraid to walk with her new shoes and insisted that we carry her. Probably she felt she were on moon walking shoes!!! Then, we clicked some snaps. Unfortunately, the rose plants were all dried up :(




We held her hands, and walked along with Aditi. The most comical part was that, she used to stare at couples romancing in the garden. She would smile at them and they would forcefully return her smile with an embarrassed smirk. All of us were in splits watching her do this.




Later, on Monday, everyone including my dad left for work. It was only, aunty, my mom, Aditi and me left at home. We had the whole house to ourselves. We were playing "fashion show" with Aditi (My aunt was showing us all her cute dresses; they were like the ones barbie dolls wear!!!)



I just didnt want Tuesday to dawn, for we were to head back to Chennai then. I played with Aditi in the little time that was left. When we asked her if she would come with us to Chennai, she would give out an enthusiastic "Yes". Finally, when it was time to say bye, she cried. It was so hard to see her. But quickly, she changed her mood and when she was just out of our eye's reach, she held up her hand and waved us goodbye.


19 comments:

Has to be me said...

aditi is damnnnn cute. nice 2 note abt ur trip. good 2 c ya back!

Harish said...

Ayyooo...cute kid. Its always fun to have a kid around

s0ulasylum said...

awwww.. isnt she the cutest!!! looks like you had a really fun time! way to go gurl! :)

KK said...

Welcome back!
Nice to know that you had a great time with cute little Aditi.
It's so difficult to leave while the kids cry.

Sudarshan said...

Aditi's damn cute!!! I'm sure she's a sweet kid...I love spending time with nice kids too..they're so sweet:-)

I'm glad you had a wonderful time!!

starry said...

She is like a doll. cute as ever.good to see ur back after ur trip. looks like u had a lot of fun.I am from Bangalore.

Keshi said...

OMG isnt she the cutest kid ever! SO DARN SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!

Prithz Im glad ur cuz in OK. thank God!

Keshi.

brute said...

cute pie aditi..

Syam said...

I guess I am seeing cute aditi second time in your blog...looks like u had a wonderful trip.. :-)

Ramya Shankar said...

As the rest have said, cute kid !

Ramya Shankar said...

And I must say, u're starting to resemble your mum more... the resemblance is hard to miss.

prithz said...

@ has to be me:

I am feeling great to be bk too :)

@ harish:

Yup!! it is!!!

@ s0ulasylum:

Oh yes!! i squeezed and kissed and hugged.. and wat not!!! :)

@ kk:

Thnk u!!! I was feeling so sorry to leave her when she was crying... :(

@ sudarshan:

I looooooove kids too!!! They are so cute and nice to play around with... :)

@ starry nights:

Oh dats Great!!! U should be knowing Rahul Dravid in that case... he is from B'lore too...

@ keshi:

Hugggggggggzzzzz!!!

Oh Keshi!!! I can feel ur enthusiasm!!! :)

Thnx for ur prayers Keshi.. am sure it will help everyone :)

@ brute:

Oh yeah!! :)

@ syam:

Hmm.. yes!! i couldnt stop posting this one... btw unga baby sitting epdi porudhu??? :)

@ ramya:

Thnx for stoppin here Rumz.... everyone says i resemble my mom a lot... quite true...

Ganesh Ranganathan said...

such a chweet kid.... :-))

Subramanian Ramachandran said...

cute..cute......

not only aditi........but also this post of yours

nice write up.....

:)

Unknown said...

Sorry. I am late! :(

I too see enormous changes in Aditi (from one of your earlier posts) ! :)

You managed to snap her in different outfit in each photo.

Keshi said...

stay strong.

Keshi.

prithz said...

@ ganesh ranganathan:

:)

@ r.subramanian:

Thnku Thnku :)

@ karthik b.s.:

Better late than never madiri sonningala??? ;)

Yeah, as i mentioned, v kept changing dresses and clicking :)

@ keshi:

Yeah, sure!!! :)

Anand said...

hey...damn cute kid and she looks full of life:-)

prithz said...

@ anand:

Exactly!!! :)